Functional Capacity Evaluation Training
Featuring a carefully balanced curriculum of instruction and application, training in ErgoScience’s proprietary FCE occurs over a period of three days and provides instruction in FCE administration and documentation using our proprietary report writing software. It also gives practitioners the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned via case examples.
Take our FCE courses at our facility in Birmingham, Alabama, or you can ask us to come to you. Courses are conducted by an ErgoScience certified trainer who is also an experienced industrial therapist. CEUs are earned for completion of the course.
You will learn:
- Consistent identification of safe maximum effort
- Reliable recognition of deviations in posture and movement patterns
- Effective utilization of ErgoScience’s unique patented 3-in-1 scoring system
- Efficient creation of user-friendly summary reports with ErgoScience’s Report Generating Software
- Integration of appropriate musculoskeletal screens
- Identification of medical precautions and contradictions
- Extrapolation of performance from brief periods of observation to an 8-hour day