Functional Capacity Evaluation Software
ErgoScience’s Functional Capacity Evaluation Report Generating Software offers everything you need to perform a state-of-the art FCE:
- Computer-generated, color reports complete with graphs and charts for easy visualization of test results
- Automated scoring and report writing up to the point of summary and recommendations
- Failsafe mechanisms designed to ensure correct scoring
- Easy editing through MS Word
- Comprehensive software usage, scoring and report writing instructions
- Quick turnaround: 15 minutes or less to a finished report
Installing software on a new PC?
Minimum system requirements:
- Computer must be PC/Windows compatible. Software is not Apple OS compatible.
- Software is compatible with Windows 10
- MS Word from MS Office 2007 or newer with default language set to English
For current licensees needing to either re-install the PWPE software onto an existing computer or install the software onto a new laptop, contact us at email@example.com for instructions on how to download and install (not for new clients or license renewal).
Need a little help?
The ErgoScience Troubleshooting page answers the most common questions related to installation and operation of the PWPE software. If you are unable to find the solution in the troubleshooting section please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to address your issues.